Accounting / Finance Rotational Program
Our accounting and finance rotational program prepares you for a successful career in finance and accounting. You gain vital experience in account reconciliation, financial and production analysis. This program provides finance professionals the critical skills and industry experience needed to become a leader. In addition, the program provides valuable experiences to broaden your knowledge of the business and guide you in obtaining your career goals. Leadership training, networking, global team introductions, and exposure to senior leaders are some of the benefits to expect from the program.
- Become familiar with all aspects of plant financial reporting and analysis
- Gain exposure and understanding of the accounts payable process from vendor management to cash payment
- Acquire a broad understanding of the DRiV revenue cycle from electronic data interchanges (EDI) order entry, customer service, to billing and credit collection
- Become familiar with the general ledger system and consolidation package
- Learn forecasting and budgeting processes and activities
- Gain a broad understanding of financial reports and financial analysis for IS, HR, Inventory fixed assets and original equipment (OE) tooling
- Participate in month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting and closing cycles, including account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Participate in a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) cycle, including documentation and testing from process documentation to walkthrough
- Gain an understanding of our products, processes and people by spending time on the shop floor
- Hands-on experience in production and quality systems, relating shop floor activity to Profit and Loss (P&L) results
- Involvement in and development of plant standard costs including understanding of cost effects for engineering and material changes
- Generation and management of plant sponsored productivity and cost savings initiatives
- Participate in and recommend improvement to operational accounting practices
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent required with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Current Class Level: Senior or Graduate.
Program participants are required to relocate up to two times within the first four years of employment.