2020- 2021 Scholarship Program
Continuing the Garage Guru’s commitment to developing technicians in the automotive industry, the scholarship program is back for the 2020-2021 school year.
The state-of-the-art training and support platform from DRiV will award up to $30,000 in scholarships to future automotive technicians who are accepted or currently enrolled in accredited, U.S.-based automotive technical schools, colleges, and universities, or enrolled full-time at a U.S. high school.
Applications are now available for the opportunity to receive one of 12 $2,500 Garage Gurus Automotive Technician Scholarships.
For individuals to be eligible for the Garage Gurus Automotive Technician Scholarship, the following criteria are must be met:
- At the time of application be (i) enrolled full-time at a US high school; or (ii) accepted or currently enrolled, either full-time or part-time, at an accredited college, university or trade school within the US. Trade school should be the equivalent of a two-year associate program.
- Be in pursuit of an automotive technician degree or certification (or equivalent degree/certification).
- Carry a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Be a legal resident of the United States, in the United States on a student Visa or a resident alien.
- Submit most recent transcript of all academic work.
- Submit a completed application which can be found at garagegurus.tech.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members.
- Submit a typed essay (no more than four (4) pages in length double spaced – 1,000 words maximum) or a video (no more than (2) minutes long) describing “why I want to be a top technician.”
How to Enter:
Please submit all required application materials through one of the methods below. All emails and mail must be sent or postmarked no later than May 31, 2020.
Email Application Materials to: email@example.com
Mail Applications to:
Garage Gurus Scholarship
3168 Riverport Tech Center Drive
St. Louis, MO 63043